Promising a Clean and Safe Environment
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
As a professional health provider, our mission is to create a safe environment for our patients and staff. During this time, we are going above and beyond to ensure our safety protocols exceed all requirements for dentist offices.
We have enhanced our cleaning procedures, implemented new safety protocols, and are encouraging our employees to take additional safety precautions with all of our patients.
A full list of our safety precautions is below for your viewing—some of these are long-standing precautions and some are newly implemented.
Safety Protocols include:
- Sterilizing all instruments
- Wearing gloves, masks, face shields, and glasses while treating patients
- Regular handwashing
- Hourly cleaning of all areas of the office – double wiping operatories in between patients
- Nightly cleaning of office
- Pre-appointment temperature check of all patients at check-in
- Hand sanitizer availability to all patients at check-in and check-out
- Hand washing guidelines and instructions posted in all bathrooms and employee areas
- Installation of an air purification system to ensure air is clean and filtered
- Screening of all employees twice a day
- Plexiglass barrier installed at the front counter
- Preprocedural antiviral rinse
We want you to be assured that COVID-19 is not something we take lightly. If you have questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for trusting Copperfield Dental with your oral health. As we move forward and navigate this situation, your safety and that of our employees will always be our primary concern.Contact Copperfield Dental Learn More About Us